Share this Product
Hospital Disinfectant is a TGA Listed hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner for use on all normal washable surfaces. It contains specialised blends of non-ionic surfactants, sequestrants and quaternary ammonium compounds developed to give outstanding cleaning and disinfection Hospital Disinfectant has passed rigorous anti-microbial TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) testing and provides disinfection even under dirty conditions. This product contains eucalyptus oil to give a mild deodorant effect whilst using.
Description and Use
- Dilution ratios:
- For lightly soiled surfaces: Use Hospital Disinfectant at a dilution of 1:40 (½ cup per 5 litres water)
- For clean soiled surfaces: Use at a dilution of 1:20 (1 cup per 5 litres)
- If soiling is heavy: Pre-clean with a suitable product and rinse before using Hospital Disinfectant.
- Hospital Disinfectant can also be used as a spray and wipe cleaner disinfectant.
- For cleaning: Use at a dilution of 1:20 (50 ml/L).
- For floor cleaning, use at a lower concentration of 1:40 (25 ml/L).
Do not mix with any soaps, detergents or other chemicals or deactivation may occur. Not to be used on therapeutic devices.
ARTG Number 205434.