Share this Product
425L Corrosive Class 8 Metal Storage Cabinet
This is a 425L cabinet for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution. 2 doors and 3 shelves, complies with Australian Standard AS 3780
- Constructed of double-walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x Sequential self-closing doors fitted with speed adjustable hydraulic closures.
- 3 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Cabinet doors are fitted with an all stainless steel piano hinge for added protection.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent the ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 90mm increments.
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakage.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self-latching door mechanism. Internal door opening latch.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid-tight sump.
- Corrosive diamond and other decals applied.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
Shelves: 3 (including Base Level)
Please Note: These cabinets are designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life