- Constructed of double-walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x Sequential self-closing doors fitted with speed adjustable hydraulic closures.
- 3 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Cabinet doors are fitted with an all stainless steel piano hinge for added protection.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent the ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 90mm increments.
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakage.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self-latching door mechanism. Internal door opening latch.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid-tight sump.
- Corrosive diamond and other decals applied.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
Shelves: 3 (including Base Level)
Please Note: These cabinets are designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life