The Bision Food Safety gumboot is a heavy-duty PVC/Nitrile gumboot that has been specifically designed and tested in the food industry. The upper is made from crack-resistant formulae and the sole is resistant to solvents, oil, acids, alkalis & fats with a self-cleaning tread. For worker comfort, there are three trim heights and the ankle and heel are reinforced and for optimum support. 20% lighter and proven to last longer.
- Heavy-duty PVC & Nitrile blend upper with PVC sole
- Nylon lined inside for ease of cleaning
- Anti-bacterial PU innersole
- Kick-off spur on the heel for easy removal
- Sole resistant to solvents, oils, acids, alkalis & fats
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep for optimum support
- Steel toe cap
- Wider last with antibacterial comfort inner
- High-stress areas of the gumboot have double thickness PVC
- Superior slip-resistant sole
- Self-cleaning sole
- Sole cleat pattern designed for
- maximum traction in all conditions
- Sensitive areas of your foot are protected by extra thick PVC
- Over 20% lighter than other gumboots
Standards: Manufactured to ISO 20345:2004 S4 and AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
Class 1 safety standards. CE rated.
SRC rated for slip resistance.
Sizes: 4-14, 16
Colour: white grey sole,
Contact us for colour coding options
Sold In Pairs