Gorilla is a non-caustic oven cleaner so it is much safer to use than caustic based products. Gorilla contains special alkali stable thickeners to give good contact time on vertical surfaces for enhanced cleaning. Gorilla contains corrosion inhibitors making it safe to use on aluminium barbeque plates or sandwich presses.
How to Use
- Use Gorilla neat and spray over the surface of a warm oven or barbeque plate.
- Do not use on surfaces over 80ºC as it will boil off.
- Leave on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Rinse or wipe off with a wet cloth.
- If soiling is very heavy or baked on leave for an hour or more and use a scouring pad to assist with removal.
Food contact surfaces such as barbeque plates and sandwich grills must be rinsed thoroughly with potable water. Do not spray over polished aluminium, paintwork or electrical wires.