Hyfoam is a very strong product containing caustic potash and chlorine. The combination of caustic and chlorine is very effective at removing protein soils from surfaces. Hyfoam contains a blend of high foaming surfactants, which assist with cleaning and also create a dense foam that clings to walls for extra contact time
How to Use
Hyfoam is used at dilutions:
- For light soiling 1:20
- For Heavy soiling 1:100 depending
It may be used through an airless or air foam gun or used manually.
- Dry clean first to remove large particles,
- hose down if large amounts of blood are present.
- Foam over all surfaces and leave to act for a few minutes.
- Scrub any stubborn soils,
- Rinse thoroughly with potable water.
*Hyfoam is not recommended for use on aluminium or galvanised equipment as the caustic content can attack the surface.
As the high pH reduces the sanitation ability of chlorine, and the soils present also react with the chlorine reducing its efficacy it is recommended to use a sanitiser such as Bacban afterwards for optimum hygiene.
Sold in 15L drums for bulk quantities please request a quote
We have a big range of food industry chemicals including food-grade disinfectants and food processing cleaning chemicals.