Antiseptic Cream will help soothe and fight minor cuts, abrasions, rashes, scratches, insect bites, minor burns, sunburns, sore lips, minor skin infections and more. Used to treat minor burns, scalds and sunburn the gel is water-soluble so it can be easily rinsed off. It contains tea tree oil and is enriched with Aloe Vera which is a great natural alternative that can assist in soothing and protecting the injury from itchiness and infection. This is a measured quick addition to your safety kits.
Directions for use:
- Apply to the affected areas 3 to 4 times daily.
- For the initial treatment of minor burns apply cold water and apply cream later.
- Do not use it on burns where the skin is broken or blistered.
- For serious burns seek medical advice. If skin irritation occurs or if the condition persists, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not ingest.
- Store below 30°C.
Contains: Melaleuca Oil 47.5 mg/g, Phenoxyethanol & hydroxybenzoates
Please note that we may substitute the brand of this product.
Sold as a lot of 10 Sachets.