Phos Kleen contains a high level of phosphoric acid. This is a strong acid for effective descaling but without the fumes of other mineral acids such as hydrochloric or nitric acid. Phos Kleen is formulated with low foam detergents making it suitable for use in commercial dishwashers and CIP operations.
How to use
- For general descaling use at rates from 1:5 up to 1:100 in hot or cold water.
- Rinse well after use with potable water.
- For derusting meathooks use at a dilution rate of 1:10
- If chlorinated products are used in the plant ensure all residues are rinsed off before using Phos Kleen.
- To descale a commercial dishwasher turn off the feeder and empty wash tank. Refill tank and add 250ml (1 cup) Phos Kleen per 5 litres capacity. Run for 3 to 5 cycles, then empty the machine.
- Refill with fresh water and run for 2 cycles to remove the residues. Empty and refill again. Then turn on the feeder. The machine is now ready for use.
Sold in a 5L bottle for bulk quantities please request a quote